There are many ways to contribute the Campaign for Methodist University. Methodist University’s Advancement staff will be happy to assist you with finding an opportunity that meets your individual giving needs including:
• Make a financial commitment, payable over up to 5 years
• Name an area in a facility in honor or memory of someone special
• Make a gift to the University’s endowment:
o Give to the general endowment
o Establish an endowed scholarship or professorship
o Help build the Technology in the Classroom Endowment
• Planned giving – Name Methodist University in your will or estate plan
• Attend MU on the Move events in your area and invite other alumni and friends to attend. Learn more
• Become an MU Champion by encourage others to get involved by telling their personal MU story, hosting events, contacting alumni, etc.
Methodist University connects donors with projects that they are passionate about. There are many ways to give, and the University’s Advancement staff is on hand to assist you in which method best suits your individual needs. Contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 910.630.7200 or toll-free at 800.488.7110, extension 7200 to discuss ways to give to MU.